Experienced IP Litigators Ready To Protect Your Interests
We know it is unnerving to contemplate IP litigation. It can be expensive, time-consuming and confusing. Whether you are a plaintiff seeking to win judgment at trial, a defendant determined to fight off an unfair lawsuit, or a party looking to avoid full-blown litigation in favor of an equitable settlement, we will listen to you and help guide you through a strategy we create together as we battle to get you the outcome you need.
Together, our lawyers have over a hundred years of combined experience successfully litigating patents and all other types of intellectual property disputes in federal and state courts, in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and before the International Trade Commission, including through trial and appeal.
Our lawyers have extensive experience litigating all types of technology, including, computer software and hardware, medical devices, mechanical, and chemical technology.
In addition to our law degrees, our lawyers have degrees in:
- Electrical engineering;
- Biomedical engineering, (B.S. and M.S.E.);
- Health Services Research Policy and Administration
We have been admitted in:
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Tex.;
- U.S. District Court, D. Minn.;
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Mich.;
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Cal.;
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Cal.;
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Cal.;
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Cal.;
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Wis.;
- U.S. District Court, D. Colo.;
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Cir.;
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Cir.;
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Cir.;
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fed. Cir.;
- Minnesota Supreme Court;
- California Supreme Court;
- United States Supreme Court
We have tried cases in:
- New York;
- North Carolina;
- North Dakota;
- South Dakota;
We represent plaintiffs and defendants, small companies and fortune 500 companies, in disputes with damages as high as hundreds of millions of dollars and as low as tens of thousands of dollars.
We use our significant expertise and experience to craft a litigation strategy that fits your needs. We do not use a one-size-fits-all approach, because your goals and your challenges are unique.
Padda Law Group works with clients to find the optimum payment structure, including:
- traditional hourly billing;
- contingent fee arrangements including helping clients find funding;
- fixed fee; and
- flat fee arrangements.
Turn To Our Firm For Representation In IP Litigation
Let’s discuss your pending or potential IP litigation matter. Reach us by phone at 866-804-8678 or by completing our online form.